We’re hiring – Tennis office Reception
Job title: Tennis Office Reception
Reports to: Tennis Office Manager
Contract: Temporary / Hourly
About Dukes Meadows Golf & Tennis:
Dukes Meadows is open to all sports enthusiasts on a non-membership pay and play basis. Children and adults are welcome, from total beginners to experienced adults and professional players.
We are currently looking to hire 1 full time and 1 Part Time enthusiastic receptionist. We are looking for courteous and pro-active individuals who have a passion for sport. The candidate(s) will assist in the daily running of the Dukes Meadows reception; this will be an exceptionally varied role that will offer experience in front of house and sports programme administration. This is a fast paced position, which requires excellent multitasking.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Previous administration experience in a customer facing environment.
- A good understanding and experience of tennis.
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritise work using own initiative.
- High IT literacy (good knowledge of MS Office applications, experience and proficiency in using a database and use of the internet)
- Ability to adapt and respond under pressure
- Professional telephone manner.
- Free use of golf, tennis, Skiplex & gym facilities. Subject to authorisation.
- Subsidised lunch and dinner meals.
Wage: £8.00 per hour
Hours: Full Time 30-40hrs
Part Time 20 Hrs including evening and weekends
Please tell us about your background and why you’d love to be a part of the Dukes Meadows programme by emailing your CV and covering letter to Dan Arnot (Tennis Office) email@example.com