Sports Therapy helps people return from injury to an active lifestyle.
Clinic4sport is based at Dukes Meadows and situated just above our cafe. Their team of qualified professionals are dedicated to providing the highest quality care as well as providing excellent customer service. We are proud to provide world-class physical therapy where you live, work and play.
Clinic4Sports Injury Clinic offer a range of different treatments at Dukes Meadows including:
- Intial consultation for Injury: This is for an injury that our therapists have not yet assessed and you want to get better. Your initial consultation is 60 minutes and includes: physical assessment, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation plan.
- Injury follow up treatment: An injury treatment appointment is to be booked once you have been assessed by one of our practitioners. This is a follow up treatment appointment is usually 60 minutes long and will include therapy for your injury, exercise prescription and any relevant scan referrals.
- Massage Therapy 1 hour and 30min: Massage therapy is a recommended to rehabilitate an injury or simply relax your muscles after a hard day of sport. At our clinic we can offer you Massage Therapy duration of 1 hour and 30 minutes and our very experienced and fully qualified massage therapists can provide you with a Sports Massage (deep tissue), Relaxation Massage(gentle pressure)or pregnancy massage (over 3 months only).
- Pilates can help you improve posture, muscle tone, balance and joint mobility. At Clinic4Sport we offer one to one 1 hour with our fully qualified and insured pilates instructor who will ensure to improve movement patterns in daily life activities and sport as well as help reduce the injury risk.
- Sports Specific Fitness Training: This is 1 hour of gym work with our fully qualified fitness practitioners and we can work with you if you just recovered from an injury and want to return to your sport of choice and not get re-injured.
To book an appointment with Clinic4sport at Dukes Meadows, you can simply click on the link below: